Thursday 22 May 2008

Serious Illnesses I've had and recovered from....

Just a few....

Leukemia (aged about 10)
Appendicitis, three times (aged about 12)
Diabetes (on at least four seperate occasions)
Thyroid Cancer
Meningitis
Throat Cancer
Lymphoma
Brain Tumour (x2 - once when I was 5!)
Crohn's Disease (aged 18)
Heart Disease
Anemia
ME
MS
Shojren's Syndrome (Sp?)
Motor Neurone Disease

Symptoms I've had and recovered from:

Dizziness
Headaches
Derealisation
Fatigue
The Shits/Pukes/Stomach Cramps
The need to piss every 2 minutes (the worst by miles)
Muscle Pains
Neck Ache
Eyes going weird
Headrushes
Panic Attacks
Jaw Ache

Currently I have tinnitus which is driving me loopy. At the moment, it's either:

Anxiety (likely)
The start of deafness (who knows)
MS (don't ask why I made this jump, somehow I just did) (highly unlikely)
Brain Tumour (thanks to some twat on No More Panic for that one) (highly unlikely)
Just tinnitus (likely)
Some rare nerve disorder which is incurable and results in painful death (highly unlikely)

*Sigh*.

I'm just writing to remind myself that I *have* been here before. It's just most of the other times (when very young, when at Uni) I didn't have the knowledge I have now. It's getting progressively harder to shift this bullshit from my mind and concentrate on more important things.

Bollocks.

See you soon.

1 comment:

Sarah♥ said...

Got your blog address from NMP! I'm dealing with tinnitus right now and boy am i having fun with it. Apart from driving me up the frigging wall...i am coping rather well!!!!

Sarah♥
(Bluebell NMP)