Friday 22 February 2008

Finally figured out what's wrong with me

I've been Googling again. I just can't help it.


In this case, I think it's helped :o)

As fucking usual, a list of everything that I've been experiencing since my rash ocurred can be found on the Anxiety Centre website.

When I'm ill, I put myself under intense mental pressure.

I think basically what happened this week was that I - for some reason - got worried about my eyes. Dry & itchy eyes are of course a symptom of anxiety.

I'm not even going to bother going to the doctor's. All my life, I've always had anxiety attacks after a big change in my life. When I left Uni. When I quit smoking. When my dad left.

In this case, it seems that I got a bit ill, and went through a stressful weekend. I've been worrying extensively about my health, and it's fucked me up.

Right now, sat here I feel on top of the fucking world. Almost the minute I realised it was anxiety, I fet a hundred times better.

HI HONEY, I'M FUCKING BACK! I'M BACK! I'M BACK!

No comments: