Monday 14 April 2008

FUCK YOU ANXIETY

Dear Mr Anxiety,

In some ways you have been a friend to me. You've kept me occupied and reminded me of how lucky I am to have what I have. You've reminded me that I do care about a lot of things, you've reminded me how important people and things are to me. You've reminded me that I'm alive. You've reminded me that I've done very well for myself and worked hard.

But I'm afraid our time together has come to an end. I don't normally dump friends via a letter, normally I'd speak to someone face-to-face, mano-a-mano. But you don't seem to want to talk reasonably. You don't want to be decent. You're only interested in trying to fuck me up.

Well, look. This is how it's going to work. I'm a human being. i have limbs and a physical presence. You're just a set of thoughts and it's pathetic. You're beginning to bore me too. it's the same old shit, different day. "what if what if what if what if what if what if what if what if what if what if what if"

Well, I'll tell you what, how about "what if NOT". Ha! Don't like that, do you? Shall I say it again?

*WHAT IF NOT WHAT IF NOT WHAT IF NOT WHAT IF NOT WHAT IF NOT WHAT IF NOT WHAT IF NOT WHAT IF NOT WHAT IF NOT WHAT IF NOT WHAT IF NOT WHAT IF NOT WHAT IF NOT WHAT IF NOT WHAT IF NOT*

What I'm trying to say is it's time for you to go.

In other words: FUCK OFF.

1 comment:

Fairyloveheart said...

Chuckle, Chuckle. F you indeed.

Fairyloveheart