Wednesday 16 April 2008

My diary....

So as part of my therapy (on-line, I'm still officially undiagnosed...) I've been encouraged to write a diary of my symptoms and when they occur.

It occurred to me that I've been through quite a bit over the last few months....

- Bought my first house
- Got more responsibility at work
- Workload at work went through the roof
- Had car stolen
- Had same car broken into before it was stolen
- Bought new car
- Got accused (wrongly) of being involved in a hit-and-run
- Had an allergic reaction to antibiotics
- My girl has had family problems
- 2 pregnancy scares with said girl
- Had Christmas (always stresses me out)
- Had no time off

So all in all, it's been a stressful time. So it's OK that I'm feeling anxious. It really is. It's OK.

Interestingly, I distinctly remember that my old car (now stolen) broke down on the day I was supposed to be driving 200 miles to Great Yarmouth. My dad and I ran around all morning trying to fit a new alternator. We did it, and then I drove to Yarmouth, on an empty stomach. I felt shocking when I got there, and assumed of course that I was ill. But of course I'd been through loads of stress that day.

So today I had a stressy morning with my bladder, and I had a stressy day yesterday with meetings all day. So it's Ok that I've got a stress headache. It's actually normal.

I'M NORMAL

No comments: